Offering Representation in International Business Law in London, ON
If you are a non-resident individual or company requiring representation in Canada, we are able to represent your interests. We proudly serve the international business community with international business law based in London, ON. Some of the specific services* we provide include the following:
- Acting as agent for service in Ontario and arranging agents for service in each jurisdiction in Canada
- Attending to making all annual filings required under the relevant provincial and federal statutes
- Incorporations, provincial and federal
- Legal agreements including distributor agreements, dealer agreements, manufacturer's sales agent agreements technology transfer agreements etc.
- Advising clients respecting all aspects of business law, and developments in business law in Ontario, including employment issues
- Arranging legal representation in other provinces and jurisdictions
- Competition and trade offence issues and advice
- Representation at regulatory hearings in tribunals
To retain us online, or to receive more information about retaining us, please fill out our Retain Us Form.
*Our services do not include rendering tax or advice on customs tariffs and duties. We can you refer you to third party accounting and tax professionals.