Lawyer London Ontario
Practicing law in London Ontario for over 20 years, Mr. Quigley has established a
reputation for quality legal assistance at a reasonable cost. As a lawyer
in London Ontario,
Mr. Quigley takes special care to communicate clearly and effectively with
all clients in regard to their specific legal issues whether it be
corporate and commercial law, small business law, real estate and
property, landlord and tenant, or wills and estates.
- Amalgamations, and corporate reorganizations
- Business Name registrations
- Trade mark and copyright advice and liaison
- Partnerships, cooperatives, sole proprietor
- Dealer Agreements, distributor agreements,
sales agency agreements,
- Joint venture agreements,
cooperative arrangements, syndications
- Shareholder agreements including buy/sells,
voting trusts, etc.
- Shareholder representarion
- Regulatory approvals and representarion
- Employee/employer agreements including
- Secured commercial loans
Corporate Lawyer London Ontario
In addition to the services set forth above we also act as agent for
service for off shore and out of province companies including making all
necessary corporate filings and annual returns.
We maintain a network of agents for service in both Canada and United
States comprised of top law firms and accounting firms in the various
state and provincial jurisdictions.
Collections and Creditors
Rights Lawyer in London Ontario
We have expertise in representing creditors, both
secured and unsecured, in collection proceedings against individual and
corporate debtors. We can represent your interests from sending the
initial dun letter to issuing the statement of claim and following through
with judgment and seizure. We appear before courts of all levels and types
including small claims court, Superior Court of Justice, and Bankruptcy
- Small Claims Court, Supreme Court of Justice,
- writs of seizure and sale
- garnishment proceedings
- receivership proceedings
- bankruptcy proceedings
- applications under the Fraudulent Conveyances
- construction liens
- personal property seizures under the Personal
Property Security Act
Employment Law and Wrongful
Dismissal London Ontario
We advise employers with respect to issues arising in
the workplace including regulations under the Employment Standards Act,
workplace safety and dismissal. We are also involved
on behalf of employers in preparing employment contracts, non-competition
and non-solicitation contracts and termination packages.
On behalf of the employee, we are principally involved
in advising employees with respect to termination, wrongful dismissal, and
breach of fiduciary duty. We attempt to assist employees by advising their
rights and obligations, and negotiating and review of severance packages.
We also advise and assist employees in negotiating employment contracts
with prospective employers.
If you are a non-resident individual or company requiring representarion in
Canada, we are able to represent your interests. Some of the specific
services we provide include the following:
- Acting as agent for service in Ontario and arranging agents for
service in each jurisdiction in Canada;
- Attending to making all annual filings required under the relevant
provincial and federal statutes;
- Incorporations, provincial and federal;
- Legal agreements including distributor agreements, dealer
agreements, manufacturer's sales agent agreements, technology
transfer agreements etc.
- Advising clients respecting all aspects of business law, and
developments in business law in Ontario, including employment issues;
- Arranging legal representarion in other provinces and jurisdictions;
- Competition and trade offence issues and advice;
- Representarion at regulatory hearings in tribunals;
To retain a lawyer in London Ontario, or to receive more information about retaining us,
please fill out our
'Retain Us Form'.
Land Development and Rezoning
Lawyer London Ontario
We represent property owners, landlords, builders and developers in
connection with their rezoning and land development needs.
- Minor variances;
- Official Plan amendments;
- subdivision and development agreements;
- encroachment agreements, easements and rights
- condominium plans;
- first registrations in
London Lawyer -
Property Management and
We represent landlords, commercial tenants, condominium boards and
property management companies with respect to any and all aspects of
property management. If you have a tenant problem, or your condominium
board is seeking legal assistance with respect to owner/tenant problems,
then it is likely that we can be of assistance to you.
- Negotiating, drafting and finalizing commercial leases;
- Mediation of landlord/tenant disputes;
- Commercial distraints and seizures;
- Residential tenancy terminations and evictions;
- Rental Protection Act applications;
- Property management agreements;
- Representing condominium boards in all aspects.
- Condominium liens, powers of sale, collection
Legal expertise is important and we
believe we can provide same to you. However, more importantly, we
possess the experience, that helps us provide not only a legal
solution to your problem but also a cost-effective and wise solution.
We hope that our experience enables us to give an objective and
reasonable perspective to the problem at hand, providing solutions
that are at once less costly and quicker.
Real Estate Lawyer London
Considering that in most people's lives the purchase or sale of their home
often represents the largest single monetary transaction in which they
will ever be involved, then we think you'll agree that our philosophy of
hands-on, practical, and ethical representarion of your interests will
serve you and your family well.
We handle all aspects of real estate law including
residential and commercial sales and purchases, mortgages, condominium and
Because we are TeraNet subscribers we are able to electronically register
your deed or mortgage in all Teranet served areas (most of
Ontario) without the need for you to attend at our office to sign
documents, if your personal attendance is not possible.
*To retain a
London Real Estate Lawyer online, or to receive more information about retaining us,
please fill out our
'Retain Us Form'.
Fees subject to change without notice.
London Lawyer - Wills
We have over 20 years experience in providing estate planning services to
our clients. Such services include the following:
- Drafting wills and powers of attorney;
- Preparing "living wills";
- Preparing trust documents, both inter-vivos
- Preparing Declarations of Gift;
- Estate "freezes" and other tax reduction
- Applications for probate, and for Grants Of
- Assisting executors with estate
Espanol - Spanish speaking lawyer in London Ontario
Nos podemos communicar contigo en espanol o
podemos representar a tus clientes en latino america. Tambien hacemos
traducciones de documentos legales y de negocios.
We can also
communicate with you in Spanish or represent you to your clients in Latin
America in the Spanish language. We also do translations of legal and
As a lawyer in London Ontario, initially
as corporate counsel for a major international company and later in
private practice, for over twenty years, I have made it my business to
stay abreast of the latest trends and developments in the areas of law set
forth in our index. Recognizing that the law is also a business, we have
also ensured that our staff and resource contacts are efficient,
knowledgeable and professional in their dealings with our clients. Our
commitment to utilization of the latest computer hardware and software,
telecommunications and Internet services has permitted us and our staff to
provide the kind of prompt efficient service that our clients deserve and
below is an index. Simply click on the law topic selected. Please note
that should you wish to retain our services at time, you may easily do so
from any area in this london lawyer site.